If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Recreational goggles that provide good stability thanks to the small lenses
2 adjustments: Nose bridge(S,M,L)+large strap with numbered notches&rear buckle
Anti-fog treatment on the inner surface of the lenses.
Very flexible seals with a great adaptability to fit the face.
The appearance of fog depends on several factors, the difference in temperature between the body and the water, humidity levels, etc. Wear due to friction is one of the main causes.
If your goggles fog up, dip your lenses in the water and a protective film will reform.
After a certain amount of time it is normal for the performance of the anti-fog coating to be diminished.
We offer an anti-fog marker which reactivates the ageing anti-fog coating and increases the lifetime of your goggles.
CHOICE OF SIZE
Swimming goggle watertightness depends on correctly adjusting the silicone seals to the face shape.
Before purchase, we advise you to do the "suction" test without the strap.
If the goggles stay on the face by themselves via slight suction, the product will be watertight during your swim. They also locate any points of discomfort of the model on your face.Model available in size S (slim faces) and size L.
HOW TO ADJUST YOUR GOGGLES
Swimming goggles suited to the shape of your face do not need to be worn tight.
Goggles that are too tight can cause discomfort, leave marks and sometimes even let in water.
There is no need to press on the lenses with your hands, a slight suction effect is generally enough for most swimming sessions without letting water in.
The straps should ideally sit 2 to 3 cm above the ears.
This is the best position for hold and comfort.
CARE - PRECAUTIONS
- rinsing your goggles (only if necessary) by simply dipping them in water
- avoiding directing powerful jets of water at the inner surface of the lenses.
- storing the goggles in their case after each session to prevent damage to the lenses (on the inner surface as there is an anti-fog coating and on the outer surface to prevent scratches)
- not exposing them to temperatures of over 60°C
DO NOT TOUCH/RUB THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENSES
Complies with standard: Q/BT 4734 - 2014, all the Nabaiji swimming goggles protect against harmful UVA and UVB rays when used normally, regardless of the lens tint.
Looking directly at the sun is dangerous and can lead to irreversible eye damage.