- For users under 18 years of age, access or use of services on the Decathlon Platform must be carried out with the assistance of a parent or guardian.
2. DATA COLLECTION BY DECATHLON
Decathlon through Decathlon Platform collects User and/or Consumer’s data when:
- 2.1. You are able to provide personal information to Us when communicating with Us
- 2.2. If you connect to the Service using credentials of a third-party Social Networking Site (“SNS”) such as Facebook, Google and Apple Account, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your name, e-mail address, and SNS technical identifier.
We may store this information so that it can be used for the purposes explained in this statement. The information available to Decathlon from an SNS is affected by the privacy settings you establish at the SNS.
You understand and agree that an SNS’s use of information they collect from you is governed by their privacy policies, and Decathlon use of such information is governed by this privacy statement
- 2.3. You are able to order product and give your name, e-mail address, delivery address, number and expiry date of your Visa and Mastercard so that your order could be processed and your Item is delivered to you. At any time, we propose to ask your phone number.
- 2.4. When you call Us, We can monitor or record your calls and save details of phone number(s) that you use to make calls. This information is used to handle your customer services needs better.
- 2.5. If you join a competition or participate in a promotion, We will ask for your name, address, e-mail address, and other information related to you.
- 2.6. When you are connected to Internet using Our Services, We will collect your Call Connection Identification Number (CLI).
- 2.8. It is possible that you provide Us information regarding your credit card or bank account to conduct payment to Us. Each of the information (“confidential financial information”) will be used by Us only for specific purpose of which it is provided to Us.
- 2.9. You can also participate in an activity carried out by a third party in collaboration with Decathlon on the Decathlon Platform by providing information such as: Full name, telephone number, email address or other data deemed necessary by Decathlon.
- 2.10. As a community owner or provider of sports activities and/or infrastructure on the Decathlon Platform, we reserve the right to request additional data from you including: Full name, telephone number, email address, community location address and or sports infrastructure.
- 2.11. As a media provider of sports activities and/or facilities, Decathlon and/or Partners will take photos or videos on certain activities. In such a case, the User will be required to sign an Image Release Form which assigns and releases the copyright of the image to the Partner.
Purpose of Using User’s Data
- 2.8. In witness whereof, Decathlon will not, without explicit consent from User, use your Data for every purpose other than what is stated hereunder:
- 2.8.1. in relation to order, sales, and delivery of Products
- 2.8.2. to validate you as a customer when using Our Services and call Us (Our helpdesk); to prevent and detect crime, fraud, and misuse or damage of our Service and Connection; to claim them to be responsible and to contact you to invite you to form part of Our Customer’s Assembly or various research groups;
- 2.8.3. to reach You via post, phone, and electronic mail (such as email, pictures, video, and SMS) regarding functional changes in Decathlon Platform, services or changes in Terms and Conditions, and to communicate with User regarding customer’s benefits and notify about the use of Our Services;
- 2.8.4. to contact User regarding the existing Products or new Products offered by Decathlon Group (except if You stop subscribing to receive Our marketing material);
- 2.8.5. to inform User regarding new features, special offers, and promotion competitions offered by Decathlon Group (except if You stop subscribing to receive Our marketing material);
- 2.8.7. to register you in a community and / or sports activity organized by a third party on the Decathlon Platform
- 2.8.8. to register community and / or sports facilities on the Decathlon Platform.
- 2.8.9. We will be entitled to use or disclose User Data if the usage or the disclosure is obliged by the law, or to comply with court’s order or law proceedings that may be given to Us, to operate our systems, or to protect and defend our rights or properties.
- 2.9. Data that are collected in Decathlon Platform will be used by Decathlon, in its capacity as data controller. Decathlon may process the data solely or by involving third party(ies) operators to do so. User data could be used by other companies in Decathlon Group for research purposes, including statistical and analytical studies, supervising Our services quality, corporate reporting, improving business efficiency and selling prospects.
- 2.10. If the User does not wish to be filmed or photographed by DSI or Partners, as applicable, they are not required to accept the terms of the Image Release Form. User understands that refusing to sign the Image Release Form may limit the User's ability to take part in the Activity or to select their position in the room. All videos and photos produced at DSI Onsite Activities will become the exclusive property of DSI or Partners, as applicable.
- 2.11. Decathlon undertakes every preventive measure, and has technical and organizational measures, to maintain your Data secure, and particularly, to prevent from being disclosed to unauthorized third party(ies). For this purpose, Decathlon undertakes all measures needed to secure the computer systems. If your Data is being transferred to subcontractor (specifically for storage), Decathlon shall ensure that the subcontractors maintain a certain security level that meet the required standards and also by creating an agreement regarding Data protection (if necessary).
Data Outside of Republic of Indonesia
- 2.12. Since Decathlon subcontracts part of the data processing, the Data is possible to be transferred outside Republic of Indonesia. Thereby, Decathlon undertakes every measure to ensure that the transfer is conducted in related legal framework, that the third party who is the recipient of information is subject to a law, binding corporate regulation, or binding agreement that provides enough protection as what is obliged by Law of Personal Information Protection. By using Decathlon Sites, User has read all the Privacy Conditions and agrees to transfer Data outside Republic of Indonesia. agrees to transfer Data outside Republic of Indonesia.
User’s Right of Data
- 2.13. In accordance with the provision from ECTA and applicable laws in Indonesia, Decathlon will not collect, process or disclose every Data, other than the information stipulated in this clause 2 without first obtaining an approval from User to do so.
- 2.14. Every objection by the User to collect/process Data by Decathlon must be sent via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2.15. Decathlon undertakes to:
- 2.15.1. treat Data with utmost confidentiality;
- 2.15.2. take appropriate measures to ensure that your Data is stored securely and is protected against every unauthorized or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, changes, disclosure or unauthorized or unlawful access;
- 2.15.3. grant to User access for Data to see and/or renew the personal information of User, if those needs arise;
- 2.15.4. immediately notifies User if Decathlon becomes aware regarding every unlawful use, disclosure, or process or Data; and
- 2.15.5. upon the written request of User, immediately return or destroy every and all Data that is u under Our possession or control.
- 2.16. The period of Decathlon to keep User’s information may be different according to the use or the purpose of the information. However, Decathlon will not retain the Data longer than the period during which it was originally required, unless Decathlon is required by the law to do so, or the User agrees that Decathlon retains the information for a longer period.
3. DATA RECORDING WITH COOKIES
Definition of Cookies
- 3.4. For the sake of transparency, the following paragraphs are intended to give User a complete overview of the cookies used by Decathlon and to offer the User a solution to enable the User to make the correct choice. Please note that sharing your computer's use with other party(ies) may change the nature that is customized with the way cookies operate.
Cookies Usage in Decathlon Sites
- 3.5.1. cookies to record the user's language preferences or other preferences needed to provide the service requested, and
- 3.5.2. flash cookies that contain elements that are very necessary for User's media player (audio or video) to function optimally, related to the content requested by the user.
- 3.8. Furthermore, Decathlon Platform also uses plug-ins from the Facebook social network, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. When a User requests access to a page on Decathlon Platform that contains the plug-in, User's browser establishes a direct connection with Facebook's servers. Content from plug-ins is sent directly to your browser by Facebook and included on the page of the Decathlon Platform. Facebook is notified that your browser has accessed a related page on the Decathlon Platform, even if you do not have a Facebook user account or if you are not currently connected with your Facebook account. The IP address is sent directly by User's browser to a Facebook server located in the United States and recorded there. If User is connected to Facebook while User is browsing the Decathlon Platform, Facebook can directly connect User with User's Facebook account. If User interacts using a plug-in, for example by clicking the "Like" button or leaving a comment, the relevant information will be sent to and recorded on a Facebook server. This information will be published on your Facebook account. Facebook can use this information for advertising purposes and market studies, and adapt its Facebook pages. Facebook can create profiles of Users, their interests and relationships, for example, to evaluate the use of the Decathlon Platform after seeing Facebook advertising, to inform other Facebook users about the activities of the Decathlon Platform and to offer other services in connection with Facebook use. For more information about the purpose and scope of the collection, processing and use of Facebook data, and your rights in connection with it and possible arrangements to protect your privacy, we recommend that you refer to Facebook's policy on data protection, which can be accessed using this link: [https://www.facebook.com/policies]
Options and Settings of Cookies
User choice’s browser settings and consequences:
- 3.10. You can also choose to deactivate or delete similar cookies used by your browser accessory software, such as Flash cookies, by changing the parameters of the software, or by visiting the software publisher's website
User’s choice depends on the browser:
- a. For Internet Explorer™: Buka menu Tools, kemudian pilih Internet Options; klik pada tab Confidentiality, kemudian pada tab Advanced, dan pilih level yang dikehendaki, atau ikuti link ini: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- b. For Firefox™: Open the Tools menu, then select Internet Options; Click on the Confidentiality tab, then on the Advanced tab, and select the level you desire, or follow this link: https://support.microsoft.com/en-US/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- c. For Chrome™: Open the Settings menu (spanner logo), then select Options; click on Advanced Options, then in the Privacy section, click on Content Settings and select the options you desire, or follow this link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- d. For Safari™: select Safari> Preferences and then click on Security; in Accept Cookies section, select the options you desire or follow this link: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
- e. For Opera™: bopen the Tools or Settings menu, then select "Delete Private Data; click on the Detailed Options tab, then select the options you desire or follow this link: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Your choice for mobile equipment (mobile / tablet):
- 3.13. To set whether Safari ™ accepts cookies
- 3.13.1. On the main screen, choose Settings> Safari.
- 3.13.2. Touch Accept Cookies and select Never, From Visited Sites or Always.
- 3.14. To delete all cookies in Safari:
- 3.14.1. On the main screen, choose Settings> Safari.
- 3.14.2. Tap Erase Cookies.
- 3.15. To delete cookies on Android
- 3.15.1. Menu> Settings> Erase all cookies
4. GENERAL INFORMATION
- 4.2. In circumstances where you provide us with Personal Data relating to other individuals (such as Personal Data relating to your spouse, family members, friends, or other parties), you represent and warrant that you have obtained the consent of that individual for, and hereby consents on behalf of that individual to, our collection, use, disclosure and processing of their Personal Data.
- 4.3. You agree that the initial setting on the Decathlon Platform is "Opt in". However, you can withdraw your consent for any or all collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data at any time by providing us with reasonable notice in writing using the contact details mentioned below. You can also withdraw your consent for sending certain communications and information from us through the "opt-out" facility or the "unsubscribe" option available in our messages to you. Depending on the circumstances and nature of the consent you are withdrawing, you must understand and acknowledge that after withdrawal of such consent, you may no longer be able to use the Application or services. Withdrawal of your consent may result in the termination of your account or your contractual relationship with us, with all rights and obligations that arise fully being fulfilled. After receiving notification to withdraw consent for the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, We will inform you of the possible consequences of such withdrawal so that you can decide whether you still want to withdraw your consent.
5. MARKETING AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS
- We and our partners can send you direct marketing, advertising, and promotional communications via push-notification applications, messages through applications, post, phone calls, short message services (SMS), and e-mails (“Marketing Materials”) if you have agreed to subscribe to our mailing list, and/or agree to receive marketing and promotional materials from us. You can choose not to receive these marketing communications at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" option in the respective message, or contacting us via the contact details listed below. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional messages, such as receipts or information about your account.
6. ANONYMED DATA
- We may create, use, license or disclose Personal Data, which is available, provided that, (i) all identifiable things have been deleted so that the data, either alone or in combination with other available data, cannot be linked to or associated with or cannot identify an individual, and (ii) similar data has been combined so that the original data forms part of the larger data set.