If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
The paddle surface enlarges the water contact zone, ensuring good propulsion.
The paddles are quick to put on thanks to the QUICK'IN wing system and strap.
Paddles stay securely in place as you swim thanks to the two-finger attachment.
The patented and exclusive QUICK'IN system was designed and developed to make hand paddles easier to put on. It consists of a polypropylene wing and a piece of silicone attached under the surface of the paddles.
The latter lets you adjust the height of the wing by pressing upwards, for optimal comfort and to keep the paddles in place while swimming.
FITTING THE PADDLES
You can fit the hand paddles in one of two ways:
1 - Fasten the straps of your hand paddles around your wrists like standard paddles.
2- Use the QUICK'IN wing system on its own.
In this case you must first remove the straps and wrist loops by sliding them through the slots in the paddles.
The swim paddles have a soft plastic edge to prevent injuries in the event of an impact in the pool.
WHAT IS IT FOR?
Hand paddles are a piece of swimming equipment used to work the upper body (arms, shoulders, chest). They are worn on the hands to increase traction and speed in the water. They let you feel the catch of each stroke better.
Three sizes of paddles are available:
- S: power + / frequency ++
- M: power ++ / frequency +
- L: power +++ / frequency -
Hand paddles can be used by swimmers for an upper-body workout:
- From 12 years in size S for children of an average build.
- From 14 years in size M for kids of an average build.