If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Stone-guard in strong rubber on the front of the foot to protect the toes.
Waterproof, breathable membrane lining: your feet dry for 3 h in all weathers
Full-length cushioning thanks to an EVA midsole
High-top upper. Locking hooks to spread lacing between the foot and ankle
395 g per shoe in size 6
Outsole with grip
The grip of our soles is certified. To be awarded this certification, the shoes must pass laboratory tests to assess the grip rate on different surfaces (Smooth, Rugged, Dry, Wet). To validate these tests, we assess the quality of our soles in the field, the mountains, by a panel of representative testers over 500 km
In a laboratory, the shoe is immersed in water to mid height on a mechanical arm that simulates a number of steps.
Thanks to this test we can determine a time and a number in km that the boots can achieve while staying dry.
- 2000 flexions, around 30 minutes hiking
- 10,000 flexions, around 3 hours
- 30,000 flexions, around 8 hours
- 50,000 flexions, around 12 hours
Then we test the boots on the ground and in the rain to ensure they live up to their promise.
Making waterproofing last longer
To keep your feet dry, we advise you to use a gaiter or mini-gaiter to protect the top of your boots and prevent water and also pebbles and sand from getting in
We advise re-waterproofing your boots twice a year using a re-proofing agent (search for ‘waterproofing’ on our decathlon website) which will help you restore the original water-repellent qualities and fight against stains on the outside.
WHICH SIZE SHOULD YOU CHOOSE?
The most important thing is to try on several styles of boots to find the one most suited to you!
You can take a size above your usual one to prevent the toes from bumping into the toe box when going downhill, provided the foot is properly supported to avoid friction.
Advice: keep your nails short and, before making a long descent, check that your lacing is tight enough to prevent your foot from sliding towards the front of the boot.
HOW TO AVOID BLISTERS?
Find all our advice here:
Buying advice/How to try on your footwear?
Certain Decathlon stores are a test route.
1. Try both boots on, standing up, wearing the socks you use for hiking.
2. Tighten the laces making sure they are evenly spread
.3. Check two points:
- there’s no heel slippage when going uphill.
- the foot doesn’t slip causing the toes to bump into the front toe box when going downhill
.4. Try on several sizes and several models.
Wear them in gradually to mould them to your feet.
A waterproof boot will be less breathable than a non-waterproof boot. Socks like the MH500, MH520 andMH900 with a high or medium upper (adapted to the height of the shoe) are therefore preferable for wicking away perspiration and reducing friction.
Optimise your boots' capabilities: replace your insoles!
The original insole in your shoes is designed to accommodate most feet. Changing the insole can provide:
1. Better support: some insoles are pre-formed or reinforced to support the arch of the foot more.
2. More comfort: insoles can also provide heat and/or cushioning.
3. Longer-lasting: restore the support and comfort of your boots by replacing the insole every season.
Further laboratory tests are also conducted to validate the following: tearing of eyelets and straps, gluing, toxicology, UV resistance, abrasion of sole and upper components, accelerated ageing.
How to care for your boots?
- Air dry.
- Remove mud with a stiff brush.
– For stains clean with a brush and a little warm water
– Leave to dry
– Spray with a re-waterproofing agent to restore the water-repellent properties of the upper.
Satisfied or your money back
Changed your mind or the product you bought isn’t suitable?
- 365 DAYS WITHOUT A RECEIPT (If your purchase is registered on your Decathlon account)
– 30 DAYS WITH YOUR TILL RECEIPT (If you don’t have a Decathlon account)
In the case of breach of merchantability or hidden defect found in the product: a 2-year legal warranty applies.
Terms and more information: https://www.decathlon.fr/landing/retour-et-echange/_/R-a-retour-echange
Used for 1 week or less
✓ Verified purchase
What is a review "Verified purchase" ?
Where review is marked as "Verified purchase" confirmed by Decathlon, this means that we could verify that the client who filed this opinion has purchased the product from us.
We can confirm purchases for the reviews expressed on a request by e-mail after purchase or when the customer has this review from his personal space.
If review is not marked as "Verified purchase", this does not mean that the author's review has no experience with the product may have given his review directly on the site without unique identification, or the product has been offered or paid.
The label "Verified purchase" lets help you judge the reliability of a review.