Very lifelike imitation of the prey of bass and bonito.
The 3D angular shape of the lure makes it flutter as it dives.
Ease of use
Easy to cast and work, can be used on a steady retrieve or twitched up and down.
This lure is equally effective from shore or boat.
- Weight: 20 g
- Length: 6.5 cm
- Lure sold with MUSTAD PST treble hook
CASTING JIG FISHING
The BIASTOS casting jig is designed for boat and shore fishing. It can be worked in a variety of ways:
- Continuous cast and retrieve
- Sink and draw, where the retrieve is paused and punctuated with short twitches
This lifelike imitation perfectly mimics a distressed prey fish, which triggers attacks from predatory fish.
Also suitable for fishing with feather rigs.
3D eyes add more realism to the lure.
The holographic reflections create sparkle, making them easy for predators to spot from a distance.
Pink colour evokes the krill which the fish feed on.
Phosporescent colour is very effective for fishing deep down or in low light.
The protective resin applied to the lure improves its resistance to fish teeth and to the wear and tear of the sea (sand, rocks, ...).
- Compatible treble hook: TIN TREBLE Size n°6
- Compatible single hook: SINGLE BARBLESS Size n°1
- Recommended swivel: ROLLING SNAP STAINLESS Size n°2