neutral balance point allows you to control your shots easier.
Precision System concept & strong torsion on a shaft make shots precise.
Aerodynamic frame with 83 G make you very easy to play.
Racket weight: 83 g
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more you will gain in power. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys and counter attacks.
Racket balance: Even (295MM)
A badminton racket's balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for control
- Head light, for maneuverabuility
Racket flex: Medium
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
3 axis Carbon fiber
The BR 930 is equipped with new technology: the triple-axis carbon fiber is woven in an equilateral triangular direction. It provides better anti-torsion and makes shots more precise.
High Modulus Carbon
The Japanese carbon fibre used for the 900 racket range is the most rigid currently available on the market. It provides amazing stability and a good repulsion effect on impact.