If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Superior support thanks to the high-coverage cups. Reduces bounce by 37%*
The fabric of the cups is thin, with hemstitched mesh back and under-breast
Flat seams inside the cups to avoid rubbing against the skin.
Adjustable straps – straight or crossed (hook). 3-position clasp at the back
Standard opening like a conventional bra
Freedom of movement
Straps may be crossed at the back to free the shoulder blades.
HOW IS THE MAXIMUM LEVEL OF SUPPORT OF THE SPORTANCE RUNNING BRA (LEVEL 5 ON A SCALE FROM 1 TO 5) GUARANTEED?
All our products are passed by our bust support test (measurement of the decrease in breast bounce when running) conducted in our laboratories. They are evaluated and given a rating from 1 (low support) to 5 (high support).
Like all the KALENJI models, this sports bra was given a level 5 rating and is suitable for all HIGH IMPACT sports.
* This sports bra reduces bounce by 37% compared with a conventional bra when practising HIGH IMPACT sports.
WHAT TYPE OF CUPS DOES THE SPORTANCE RUNNING BRA HAVE?
The Sportance sports bra has 2 flexible single-thickness cups (no shell). The cup material, which is durable and fine, allows the bra to dry quickly.
We also offer sports crop tops and bras with breathable moulded cups.
HOW WAS THIS SPORTANCE BRA DESIGNED?
We designed a sports bra for optimum comfort and breast protection:
Like all the KALENJI models:
* we do not use underwiring (risk of injury or of compressing the glands)
* we keep the number of seams around the nipples to a minimum (risk of irritation)
* we use components that wick away perspiration (this criterion improves comfort while also considerably diminishing the risk of irritation).
STRAIGHT OR CROSSED STRAPS?
The straps of the Sportance running bra may be worn vertically, like a conventional bra. They may also be attached in the middle of the back, using a hook which connects the two rings. This frees up the shoulders and gives greater freedom of movement.
We read your reviews of the previous version of this product and improved the hook: once attached, it will remain in place thanks to the safety catch.
A score to compare the environmental impact of products
The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle using a range of indicators. An overall score from A to E is given to help you easily identify the more eco-friendly products by comparing products of that same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.)
Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products.
For more information visit: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/
WHAT IF IT IS TOO TIGHT ACROSS THE BACK?
If the cups fit but the chest strap is too tight, you can extend its length using the KALENJI BACK EXTENDER that is available in the following compatible heights:
38 mm: is compatible with sizes: 85D, 85B, 90B, 95B, 90A, 95A, 85C and 90C.
57 mm: is compatible with sizes: 95E, 100E, 90D, 95D, 100D, 100B, 95C and 100C.