* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from another store (Decathlon Bekasi/ Decathlon Taman Anggrek) please contact our team: 08174848448
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Warm, soft microfleece, brushed inside and out. High collar
Polyester knit: lets through water vapour generated by the body (RET=7.08)
Just 236 g in size M. 200 g/sqm density microfleece
Made from 100% recycled polyester thread, reducing the environmental impact.
1/2 zip opening; easy to put on and helps with ventilation when pushing hard
Very compressible material. Microfleece ideal at the bottom of your backpack
Crease-proof. Machine washable. Quick drying
Fleece component: Insulation provided by the air trapped inside
The fleece component is designed to trap air thanks to the volume created by its texture; this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushing of the knit fabric is what traps the air.
100% eco-designed microfleece
Over a year, for the Forclaz 50 women’s fleece, this is the equivalent of:
10 million plastic (1 litre) recycled bottles
621 tons less waste for the planet
43% water saved*
58% energy saved*
54% less CO2 emissions for the planet*
This is where the added value of recycled polyester comes from.
*Compared to older non-recycled thread models
2-year durability warranty
We test the ageing of our hiking fleeces to ensure their durability. We guarantee:
- resistance to abrasion from a backpack and moving arms, to delay the appearance of pilling which is specific to this material
- the strength of the seams
- the resistance of the fleece material after 3 washes (dimensional stability)
- colour-fastness after washing, under UV or in contact with perspiration.