The Soft Feel technology offers excellent vibration dampening.
The head-heavy design allows for a wider swing.
Powerful shots with its 645 cm² head.
SOFT FEEL technology
Created in collaboration with our Research & Development Centre, the Soft Feel technology (made with 7% balsa) greatly absorbs the racket's vibrations caused upon impact with the ball. It confers a much more comfortable feel and dampens vibrations.
At just 270g, this racket is easy to swing.
For your information:
- Less than 260g: lightweight rackets, for comfort and easy handling.
- 260 to 295g: classic rackets (intermediate) for versatility.
- 300 to 315g: rackets for players who already have good technique and need more powerful strokes and precision.
- 315g: rackets for top-level competitors.
The 34cm head-heavy balance gives the TR560 Lite increased power.
The stiffness rating of 70 improves the racket's power considerably
Stiff frame: > 64 – 66 RA.
Soft frame: < 64 – 66 RA.
The stiffer the frame, the shorter the contact time: you lose some control but gain in power.
The size of the TR560 lite's head (645cm²) provides more power and forgiveness.
The larger the head size, the greater the ball strike surface area.The racket is more forgiving of centring errors, though the trade-off is a little less accuracy. This racket is much more forgiving.
- Midsize – small head size: < 625 cm²
- Mid plus – standard head size: 626 - 677 cm²
- Oversize – large head size: 678 – 742 cm²
- Super oversize – very large head size: sup 742cm
An inertia of 290 prevents the frame from deforming when struck at high speed, delivering power and precision.
What does the inertia rating mean? The higher the inertia, the harder the racket is to manoeuvre, but the greater the power.