If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Adjustable nose bridge, split head strap with side adjustment.
Recreational goggles that provide good stability thanks to the small lenses
Very soft seals that easily adapt to fit the shape of your face.
CHOICE OF SIZE
Swimming goggle watertightness depends on correctly adjusting the silicone seals to the face shape.
Before purchase, we advise you to do the "suction" test without the strap.
If the goggles stay on the face by themselves via slight suction, the product will be watertight during your swim. This also enables you to spot any areas of discomfort or annoyance when the model is on the face.
This model comes in size S (narrow faces) and size L
CARE - PRECAUTIONS
- rinsing your goggles (only if necessary) by simply dipping them in water
- avoiding directing powerful jets of water at the inner surface of the lenses.
- storing the goggles in their case after each session to prevent damage to the lenses (on the inner surface as there is an anti-fog coating and on the outer surface to prevent scratches)
- not exposing them to temperatures of over 60°C
DO NOT TOUCH/RUB THE INSIDE OF YOUR LENSES
The appearance of fog depends on several factors, the difference in temperature between the body and the water, humidity levels, etc.
Wear due to friction is one of the main causes.
If your goggles fog up, dip your lenses in the water and a protective film will reform.
After a certain amount of time it is normal for the performance of the anti-fog coating to be diminished.
We offer an anti-fog marker that reactivates an ageing anti-fog treatment and makes your goggles last longer.