If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Stone-guard in strong rubber on the front of the foot to protect the toes.
Waterproof and breathable membrane lining: your feet dry for 3h in all weather
Full-length cushioning thanks to an EVA midsole
High-top upper. Locking hooks to spread lacing between the foot and ankle
395 g per shoe in size 6
Sole with grip
The grip of our soles is certified. To be awarded certification, the boots must pass laboratory tests to assess the grip rate on different surfaces (Smooth, Rugged, Dry, Wet). To validate these tests, we assess the quality of our soles in the field, in the mountains, by a panel of representative testers over 500 km
In a laboratory, the boot is immersed in water to mid-height on a mechanical arm that simulates a number of steps.
With this test we can determine a time and number of km that the boot can walk while staying dry.
- 2000 bends, about 30 minutes of hiking
- 10 000 bends, about 3 hours
- 30 000 bends, approximately 8 hours
- 50 000 bends, approximately 12 hours
Then we confirm that the boot keeps its promises in use on the ground and in the rain.
Making waterproofing last longer
To keep your feet dry, we advise you to use a waterproof gaiter or mini-gaiter to protect the top of your boots and prevent water and also pebbles and sand from getting in.
We advise re-waterproofing your boots twice a year using a re-waterproofing agent (search for ‘waterproofing’ on our Decathlon website) which will help you restore the original water-repellent qualities and help prevent stains on the outside.
Which size should I select?
The most important thing is to try on several sizes and styles of boots to find the one most suited to you!
You can take a size above your usual one to prevent the toes from bumping into the toe box when going downhill, provided the foot is properly supported to avoid friction.
Tip: keep your toenails short and, before a long descent, check that your lacing is tight enough to prevent your foot from sliding forwards inside the boot.
Buying tips / How do you try your boots on?
Certain Decathlon stores have a test route.
1. Try on both shoes, standing up, with the socks worn for hiking.
2. Tighten the laces, taking care to correctly start the tightening.
3. Check two points:
- the heel does not come up before the boot when you walk uphill.
- the foot does not slide and the toes do not press against the front when going downhill.
4. Try on several sizes and models.
Break them in gradually to adapt them to your foot.
HOW DO YOU AVOID BLISTERS?
Discover all our tips here:
A waterproof boot will be less breathable than a non-waterproof boot. Socks like the MH500, MH520 and MH900 with a high or medium upper (adapted to the height of the boot) are therefore preferable for wicking away perspiration and reducing friction.
Optimise the capabilities of your boots: replace your insoles!
The original insole in your boots is designed to accommodate most feet. A change of insole can bring:
1. Improved support: some soles are preformed or reinforced to better support the arch of the foot.
2. More comfort: the insoles can also provide heat and/or cushioning.
3. Longer life: restore the support and comfort of your boots by replacing the insole each season.
Further laboratory tests were conducted to test the following elements: attachment of eyelets and webbing, assembly, toxicology, UV resistance, sole and upper component abrasion, accelerated ageing.
How should you look after your boots?
- Leave to air-dry.
- Remove dry mud with a stiff brush.
- For stains, clean with a brush and a little warm water
- Leave to dry
- Spray with a re-waterproofing agent to restore the water-repellent properties of the upper.
SATISFIED OR YOUR MONEY BACK
Have you changed your mind or found that the product you are using does not suit you?
- 365 DAYS WITHOUT ANY PROOF OF PURCHASE (If your purchase is registered on your Decathlon account)
- 30 DAYS WITH YOUR TILL RECEIPT (If you do not have a Decathlon account)
In case of non-compliance or a hidden defect found on the product: a legal warranty of 2 years applies.
Conditions and more information: https://www.decathlon.co.uk/decathlon-return-policy.html