The punching bag 850 is already filled with fabric scraps.
It is covered with a high-quality polyester sheet. Great for working on repeated punches.
They are attached by very durable reinforced straps and a snap hook for maximum safety.
DIMENSIONS, SIZE, WEIGHT
The bag can be filled to different levels. Here are the standard sizes:
- When full the bag measures 85 cm, and will naturally bulge at the top or bottom depending on the filling.
- The straps hooked to the bag are non-adjustable and measure 31 cm vertically from top to bottom.
The bag + straps = 121 cm (the size of a bag when hooked onto the ceiling, measured from top to bottom).
- Weight of filled bag: 15 kg
How to choose your punch bag?
The type of boxing will determine the size of your bag (from 80 cm to 120 cm).
- For punches only, choose a punching bag from 80 cm to 100 cm.
- For punches and kicks, choose a bag over 100 cm.
- For kids or beginners, go for a polyester bag that's flexible on hitting.
- For regular boxers, choose a PVC or leather bag that's Stiff and very durable.- For expert boxers or for intensive training, use a sturdy bag made from natural leather.
Directions for use
Never punch your bag with bare hands as you risk injuring yourself. Always wear boxing gloves or inner gloves during training.
Clean your bag with a damp cloth and soapy water, and rinse it with fresh water.
Do not store in a damp place (indoors or outdoors).
THE BENEFITS OF BOXING
Boxing is ideal for developing your fitness and discipline and learning to exceed your limits while cultivating self-control, rigour and respect.
Boxing is a complete discipline that lets you channel your energy, tone your body and improve your endurance.
Enjoy an authentic experience and unwind your mind and body.
Punch bag training helps tone a boxer's muscles, thus increasing strike power.