If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Stretch component and ergonomic cut for freedom of movement.
Perspiration-wicking component (RET = 6)
Weight : 565 g in size L. The best weight/protection/resistance ratio.
Lightweight & compressible for a min. of weight & space at the bottom of the bag
Solid reinforcements to shoulders, cuffs and hips.
2 hand and 2 chest pockets with taped zips.1 inside chest pocket.
Sizing and fit information
Fitted cut. The inner volume allows you to wear it over a warm 2nd layer such as a down gilet or technical padded jacket. Construction and component allowing increased ease of movement in the shoulders and arms.
Deep and enveloping. 3-point adjustment system (height, depth and volume) thanks to 1 single elastic drawcord + toggle. Adjustable with 1 action!
Stiff visor for maximum face protection.
Outer: 4 large pockets fastening with waterproof zips. 2 chest pockets and two hand pockets.
Inner: 1 waterproof zipped pocket + 2 quick access mesh pockets.
Double tightening with an elastic cord and toggle at the hem.
Wrist tightening with Velcro.
3-layer component with membrane
Component with membrane or coating
- A coating is like a kind of paint applied to the inside of the fabric that makes the component waterproof while remaining breathable. It is often less costly than a membrane, and requires a lining for protection.
- The membrane is a kind of very thin plastic film (polyurethane) that makes the component waterproof while remaining breathable. It has the advantage of being more flexible, lighter, more durable and often more breathable than a coating.
Jacket construction with membrane
- 3 layers: The membrane is glued between the outer fabric and the inner fabric. Used for resistant and high-performance jackets
- 2.5 layers: The membrane is glued under the outer fabric and protected by a thin film on the inside. Used for lightweight jackets.
- 2 layers: the membrane is glued only to the outer fabric; the inner protective lining is free. Used for comfortable jackets
The resistance of a fabric to water pressure is expressed in terms of the height in mm of a water column (test based on the ISO 811 standard). The higher the pressure, the more waterproof the fabric. A component with a 15,000 mm waterproof rating is therefore resistant to the pressure exerted by a 15,000 mm column of water (which roughly corresponds to a 4-hour thunderstorm).
Water resistance of the jacket
This garment has been validated in a shower test under 450 L/m²/hour of water for 4 hours. This test reproduces the average conditions of a mountain storm.
For the most curious, all the details are here:
To find out whether a fabric is breathable, we test its evaporative resistance or RET (based on the ISO 11092 standard). The lower the fabric's resistance, the more water vapour generated by physical activity can escape and the higher the fabric's breathability. For example:
RET < 3 = extremely breathable fabric
RET ≤ 6 very breathable fabric
RET ≤ 12= breathable fabric
RET ≤ 20 = little or no breathability
Breathability of the jacket
In addition to the breathability of the fabrics used, Quechua develops technical solutions (zips, air vents, mesh, etc.) to improve the overall ventilation of all its jackets and over-trousers designed for use on long hikes (Forclaz, Bionnassay and Helium lines). These ventilation systems regulate the temperature inside the garment while also helping to eliminate the perspiration generated by the body during physical activity.
How to restore the water-repellent properties?
The water repellent property of a fabric is its capacity to make water run off its surface without absorbing it to prevent the material from soaking up water.The water repellent property is obtained by applying a treatment to the outer surface.This treatment needs to be restored during the lifetime of the garment (we recommend every 3 washes).
All the details you need to restore the water repellent properties:
Product environmental impact comparison score
The environmental impact of the product is calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall score from A to E is given to help you easily identify the most eco-friendly products by comparing products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks etc.) Decathlon is committed to displaying the environmental information of its products. For more information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/