If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Adjustment wheel covering the back half of the head.
6 holes to aerate and clear humidity.
410g in size S.
Complies with standard 1077-B. ABS structure for more resistance.
Fine earpieces. Comfortable in foam pads.
Ease of use
Two hooks to keep the goggles in place.
Removable comfort foam machine-washable at 30°C.
Wedze helmets and goggles are designed to form an integrated whole.
The adjustment wheel plays a key role in keeping your child's helmet secure. This system can be easily and precisely adjusted at any time using the easily-accessible dial that you can even use with skiing gloves. It also provides comfort and maximum safety. Turn the dial to the right to tighten and to the left to loosen.
This type of structure incorporates an outer shell, made of ABS, injection moulded to withstand powerful impacts. It combines durability with a significant capacity to withstand bumps and knocks. The inner EPS liner absorbs shocks in the event of a collision. We recommend changing your child's ski helmet at least every 5 years unless it has sustained a significant impact in the meantime.
Standard EN 1077
Standard EN 1077 is a European standard that applies to helmets used for cranial protection during downhill skiing and snowboarding. This standard tests the ability to absorb shocks and resistance to penetration. There are 2 categories:
- Class A: Protects the top and back of the head as well as the ears and the side of the head
- Class B: Protects the top and back of the head, but does not cover the ears.
* Measure your child's head circumference in centimetres (around the middle of the forehead and just above the ears).
* Choose the size that covers this measurement.
Example: your child has a head circumference of 49cm, so they should try a helmet in size 48-52cm.
Take plenty of time to try it on properly. Your child shouldn't feel any areas of discomfort. If they do, try another model. Always get them to try the helmet with goggles, because not all helmets go with all goggles. A helmet is compatible with ski goggles when there is no air space between the top of the goggles and the helmet.
During practice, the ski helmet must be properly fitted and adjusted:
* It is essential to choose the right size.
* The head circumference must be adjusted using the thumb wheel.
* The chinstrap must be properly adjusted.
It's a bit like the seat belt in a car: if it is too loose, it will not perform its function and your child will be less protected.
Avoid putting a thick hat under your child's helmet as this will move the helmet away from their head and they won't be as well protected.
Opt instead for a very thin beanie or balaclava that does not affect their safety. A helmet has good insulating properties. There is often no point in adding anything else. Also, avoid adding a camera to the helmet as this can affect safety. The standard does not take into account any elements added to the helmet.