Monoblock design that is easy to store in a pocket or bag
Ease of use
2 ergonomic buttons
Adjustable and washable headband.
The FORCLAZ TREK 900 USB head torch has 6 modes:
- Fixed red mode to avoid disturbing others in a mountain refuge or preserving your night vision
- Eco mode (30lm) for reading maps or use when bivouacking
- Standard mode (80lm) for walking along trails or forest paths
- Power mode (200lm) for hiking on uneven paths
- 10 sec Boost (400lm) for finding an unmarked trail for 10 seconds before returning to 200 lm
- Flash mode for attracting attention
and reserve mode at 25 lm for 1h
Removable 1800mAh Lithium-ion battery which can be recharged using a microUSB cable (provided).
Compatible with external chargers and FORCLAZ solar panels.
Recharge time from about 2h to 2½h
The TREK 900 USB head torch comes with an adapter for 3 AAA batteries (included). This means you can use disposable batteries if you do not have a USB charger to hand or if you prefer disposable batteries to a rechargeable battery.
The FORCLAZ TREK 900 USB head torch has three beams.
A wide beam, with warm light, so you can see in front of you and to the sides, close up and in the middle distance.
A narrow beam with a cool light to see in the distance.
A very wide red beam to remain discreet and see at very short distance (mountain refuge).
Constant LED lighting: lighting performance does not decrease as batteries lose charge.
Monobloc design for optimal compactness. ABS casing with adjustable angle and rubber shock protection
SIZE (L x H x D)
62 x 43 x 36 mm (not including band)
Removable, washable headband. Composition: 70% polyester and 30% natural rubber for maximum comfort. The two symmetrical buckles facilitate tightening. The FORCLAZ TREK 900 head torch adapts to fit all head sizes, including both adults and children, as well as mountain helmets.
The FORCLAZ TREK 900 head torch comes with a fabric bag to store your accessories.