Two rear wheels, neoprene carry handles and straps.
We have developed this product to guarantee maximum protection of your equipment for long-distance travel, especially when flying, whilst ensuring it is very easy to transport (wheels, carry straps, etc.).
Large capacity: contains 2 small golf bags or one large golf bag.
33.5 x 37 x 126 cm
- 3 inner foam panels to protect your clubheads
- 1 neoprene handle to pull the bag on its wheels
- 1 plastic rear handle to make moving your bag easier
- 2 straps for manual transport
- Reinforcement for vertically placing your carry case
- 2 plasticised rails and 4 protective studs on the section in contact with the ground
- 1 name tag compartment
- 1 mesh storage pocket with zip fastening
- PADLOCK NOT INCLUDED
How to prevent damage when travelling by plane
Just a simple tip.
We recommend you place a broom handle longer than your driver inside your golf bag.
When being loaded into the plane's cargo hold, it's the broom handle that will bear the brunt in the event of a fall on the club heads and not the driver.
please note that the average length of a driver is 45.5 inches, meaning 115 cm.
You can secure your equipment by adding a padlock to secure the closure and prevent your bag from being opened during transport (the padlock visible in the photos is not sold with the cover).