If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Warm, soft microfleece, brushed inside and out. High collar
Polyester knit: lets through water vapour generated by the body (RET=7.08)
Just 236 g in size M. 200 g/sqm density microfleece
Made from 100% recycled polyester thread, reducing the environmental impact.
1/2 zip opening; easy to put on and helps with ventilation when pushing hard
Very compressible material. Microfleece ideal at the bottom of your backpack
Crease-proof. Machine washable. Quick drying
Fleece component: Insulation provided by the air trapped inside
The fleece component is designed to trap air thanks to the volume created by its texture; this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushing of the knit fabric is what traps the air.
100% eco-designed microfleece
Over a year, for the Forclaz 50 women’s fleece, this is the equivalent of:
10 million plastic (1 litre) recycled bottles
621 tons less waste for the planet
43% water saved*
58% energy saved*
54% less CO2 emissions for the planet*
This is where the added value of recycled polyester comes from.
*Compared to older non-recycled thread models
2-year durability warranty
We test the ageing of our hiking fleeces to ensure their durability. We guarantee:
- resistance to abrasion from a backpack and moving arms, to delay the appearance of pilling which is specific to this material
- the strength of the seams
- the resistance of the fleece material after 3 washes (dimensional stability)
- colour-fastness after washing, under UV or in contact with perspiration.