If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Recycled fleece, brushed inside and outside (160g/sqm). High neck, half-zip.
Polyester knit, allows water vapour generated by the body to escape. Half-zip
Freedom of movement
Stretch fabric that is extremely comfortable to wear.
Only 212 g in size L.
Very compressible material. An ideal fleece for the bottom of a backpack
Fleece material made of 100% recycled polyester yarn.
Crease-proof. Machine washable. Quick drying
Fleece component: Insulation provided by the air trapped inside
The fleece component is designed to trap air thanks to the space created by its texture; this air acts as a natural insulator, keeping the body warm. The brushing of the knit fabric is what traps the air.
Guaranteed to last 2 years
We test the ageing of our hiking fleeces to guarantee their durability. We guarantee:
- the backpack's resistance to abrasion and arm movements in order to delay pilling, which is a feature of this material.
- the solidity of the seams
- the resistance of the fleece material after 3 washes (dimensional stability)
- colour-fastness after washing, against UV rays or in contact with perspiration.
A score for comparing the products' environmental impact
The products’ environmental impacts are calculated over its entire life cycle using different indicators. An overall ABCDE rating is given to help you easily identify products with the best environmental performance by comparing and contrasting products of the same type (T-shirts, trousers, backpacks, etc.).
Decathlon actively promotes this environmental rating initiative.
For more information: http://sustainability.decathlon.com/