If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
When diving, cold is your worst enemy!
Using the right thermal protection based on the water temperature, is essential. This concept was created to keep you from having to purchase different wetsuits for different diving conditions, with 5 pieces that can be combined with your wetsuit depending on the temperature.
In this way, you can complete your thermal insulation with a hood, a neoprene top, a top with a hood, a 1 mm under-shorty or a 5.5 mm over-shorty.
Air Expulse System
Small holes pierced on the top of the hood to allow trapped air to escape. A small inner flap however avoids water from entering through these holes.
Tips on how to take care of your wetsuit
1) Soak the inside and the outside of the wetsuit in clean water after each session.
2) Clean with a bactericide solution.
3) Rinse thoroughly in clean water.
4) Dry on a wide hanger in a dark and well ventilated place.
Caution: the sun will cause the colours of the textile parts of the wetsuit to fade and speeds up the ageing process of the neoprene.
Zip fasteners can be cleaned with a toothbrush and lubricated with silicone grease