If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Three separable components for a variety of exercises.
The Push-Up Wheel Grips can be adjusted to your size and support up to 110 kg.
Ease of use
Easily switch between the Push-Up Wheel Grips' separate components
All about our 4-in-1 product that adapts to any fitness level:
- Using just the handles lets you do press-ups with your wrists straight for a more practical position and wider range of movement.
- Using the rounded base under the handles lets you do unstable press-ups to boost the difficulty of the exercise - and your results!
- The wheeled base lets you place your feet on them to work your legs.
- The set can be turned into an Ab Wheel to work your abs.
What is instability work?
Instability exercises work more of your muscles, and especially your stabilising muscles. The benefit of doing these types of exercises is that they are just as effective as exercises using heavier weights on a stable surface, but with a lower risk of injury.
The Push-Up Wheel Grips let you add instability to press-ups and core exercises.
An accessory for a full-body workout, for all fitness levels:
In addition to working your arms, legs and pecs and core with a single accessory, the Push-Up Wheel Grips can be adapted to your level.
For beginners, using the grips makes it easier to do exercises such as press-ups or mountain climbers.
As you start to get stronger, you can then use the wheels and rounded bases to add instability and increase the level of difficulty - and your results!
A few details on how to you to use the Push-Up Wheel Grips:
For more effective and practical use, avoid using on tiles with wide joints or on carpet: the wheels don't work very well with them.
Each Push-Up Wheel Grip is 19 cm long x 15.5 cm wide x 10.5 cm high. And yes, they are sold in pairs.
If you want to increase the difficulty, you can do press-ups while wearing a weighted vest or using resistance bands!
A note from our design team on the story of the Push-Up Wheel Grips:
"It was an incredible technical challenge to bring all these functions together while keeping the product affordable for fitness enthusiasts. This is one of our first training products for the entire body. We worked hard on the prototypes and did a lot of testing. This is a truly innovative product. It's compact and versatile, and it's really a great design, especially the handles."