If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
Shallow grooves to get you right into the hollow of the wave.
At RADBUG, we design products for 4 levels: Novice, beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Novices: Up to the navel, no fins, small waves < 50 cm, propulsion by pushing your feet on the ground and riding the wave to the shore. For a 1st wave-riding experience (bodyboard with grips).
- Beginner: Gentle turns in waves up to 1 m, propulsion with fins. A must for learning to bodyboard.
- Intermediate: Waves up to 1.50 m, more speed and the beginning of tricks (360 °, El Rollo, etc.).
- Advanced: All types of waves, command of tricks, even aerial: ARS, 360°, tube...
The perfect balance between comfort and propulsion for the beginner bodyboarder.
Softer materials make these fins more comfortable.
Propulsion is provided by the stiffness and the surface of the blade: stiffer material and side grooves.
Symmetry provides good balance when kicking, with less stress on the knees.
NB: Asymmetrical fins give stronger propulsion but are harder on the knees.
Wear with neoprene socks for additional comfort.
Choosing the right fin size. Always try on fins before buying.
Your foot should be supported without being compressed. The back strap should be in contact with your heel and your toes should not be bent.
If you add neoprene socks for comfort and/or warmth, you will need to go up half a size. Consider trying the fins on with and without socks at the time of purchase.
Using fins leashes is recommended (Leash 500 or 900 sold separately). This will also impact sizing, to a half size higher or lower.
Suitable also for bodysurfing.
While these fins were designed for bodyboarding, they are also recommended for bodysurfing (together with our handplane 100, for example).
34/35 = XXS
36/37 = XS
38/39 = S
40/41 = M
42/43 = L
44/45 = XL
46/47 = XXL
RADBUG is the Decathlon brand dedicated to bodyboarding and bodysurfing.
Our ambition is to enable the greatest number to enjoy the incredible sensations you feel when bodyboarding and bodysurfing.
This sensation of gliding when in contact with the wave is pure, exhilarating and addictive.
We have set ourselves the mission of enabling everyone to get started and make progress by offering products that are easy to use and innovative.