If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
At RADBUG, we design products for 4 levels: Novice, beginner, intermediate and advanced.
- Novices: Up to the navel, no fins, small waves < 50 cm, propulsion by pushing your feet on the ground and riding the wave to the shore. For a 1st wave-riding experience (bodyboard with grips).
- Beginner: Gentle turns in waves up to 1 m, propulsion with fins. A must for learning to bodyboard.
- Intermediate: Waves up to 1.50 m, more speed and the beginning of tricks (360 °, El Rollo, etc.).
- Advanced: All types of waves, command of tricks, even aerial: ARS, 360°, tube...
How to use your beginner bodyboarding leash.
This leash attaches to the bodyboard using the leash plug that is already present. If there is no plug present, it can be purchased separately. To attach it to the plug, pass the leash string through the hole in the plug, then thread the other end of the leash (cuff) through the loop. Once in place, put your wrist into the cuff, tighten the strap with the other hand and secure it with the rip-tab strap. Also suitable for bodyboards with handles. In this case, attach the leash to a handle.
Cord length: 75cm between the leash string and the cuff.
Always check the condition of your leash before going into the water. Not suitable for waves over 80cm. In this case, choose the 500 leash or 900 leash, which are more durable and attach to the arm for greater freedom of movement.
Safety and behaviour rules for the water - Part 1.
Bodyboarding is a fantastic sport, but one that requires everyone to respect certain basic rules to preserve the safety and enjoyment of all.
1- Ask about and observe the characteristics of the spot: current, rocks, tides, the size of the waves and the crowds, etc.
2- Don’t overestimate your level, and go for an easier spot if your skills aren’t on par with the conditions.
3- Use suitable equipment: Leash, fins and board in good condition, suitable wetsuit.
Safety and behaviour rules for the water - Part 2.
4- Respect the rules of right of way on the waves: Right of way goes to the person closest to the peak.
5- Follow the direction of the wave when moving towards the peak to keep from cutting another boarder off.
6- Use fins if the water is above your hips.
7- If you’re not using fins, it’s recommended you keep to a supervised area. Lifeguards can tell you where these are.
8- Bodyboard in a group.
RADBUG is the Decathlon brand dedicated to bodyboarding and bodysurfing.
Our ambition is to enable the greatest number to enjoy the incredible sensations you feel when bodyboarding and bodysurfing.
This sensation of gliding when in contact with the wave is pure, exhilarating and addictive.
We have set ourselves the mission of enabling everyone to get started and make progress by offering products that are easy to use and innovative.