Inflates up to 4 bars/58 Psi (MTB/hybrid/city/children's bike tyres)
Hose attached to the pump: easily access the valve between the spokes.
Ease of use
Dual head inflation valve makes it easy to screw in and connect to the valve.
Lock-Unlock System: your pump stays closed during your ride.
Attach to the bike's frame using the universal B'Twin mount.
Weight: 200 gSize: 26,5 cm.
Small and large valves
Connects to all types of valve (Presta, Schrader, Dunlop) by screwing in. Adapts using the dual head.
Allows effective inflation by taking in a large quantity of air.
The inflation head is protected from mud, dirt, and everything else you can ride through!
Its major advantage
Stop looking for your hose, this one is directly attached to the pump. This versatile piece is no stranger to spokes and can easily fit between them.
How to use your pump
1) Open the anti-dirt cover.
2) Pull the hose out as much as possible using the pump's head.
3) Select the connector that matches your inner tube valve (black: large valve (Schrader) and grey: thin valve (Presta).
4) Fully screw the head onto the valve.
5) Unscrew the handle by rotating it.