The telescopic body means you can pump in a large amount of air with each push.
To increase the pressure as you finish pumping, the pump can be screwed down to reduce the diameter and therefore increase the pressure with less effort.
The needle pressure gauge allows you to check the pressure you're inflating your tyres to.
Shows increments of 0.5 for bars and 10 for PSI.
Small or large valve?
You can inflate small valves (Presta) and large valves (Schrader).
Simply unscrew the end and adjust it for the type of valve (P or S).
How to use your pump
1) Unclip the flexible hose from the pump.
2) Unlock the pump by turning the body towards the left.
3) Identify the type of valve on your inner tube using the letter on the end.
4) Screw the end onto the valve until the connection is secure.
5) Move the handle perpendicular to the pump.
6) Inflate to the desired pressure.
7) To increase to high pressure, stop inflating by locking the body of the pump to only use the central piston.