Head heavy balance combines soft shaft easier provides powerful shots
Soft with ultra-slim shaft provides a great comfortable Hitting sensation
High string tension up to 28 IBS
enlarged sweet spot for increased forgiveness when hitting off center
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size, and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys, and counter-attacks.
A badminton racket balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Headlight, for speed
This is the highest string tension you an string within intermediate segmentation in our offer
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
Ultra Slim Shaft
The innovative "Ultra Slim Shaft" 6.6 mm shaft results in a more aerodynamic shaft for improved speed and power.
Table Rolling Carbon Fiber
The table rolling carbon weaving process, which improves the overall resistance of the racket and the stability of the racket.