Very lightweight racket makes super maneuverable for intermediate player
The isometric head reduces potential centering errors.
lightweight racket with head heavy balance is easier to exert power
Improved version of weight distribution makes great pickup feeling
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size, and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more power you'll get. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys, and counter-attacks.
Racket balance: Head Heavy Balanced (308MM)
A badminton racket balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for versatility
- Headlight, for Speed
Soft Shaft ( Flexible)
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable techniques looking for power.