If you want to give us your experience feedback click here
* Availibility stock in our website and store are the same. All orders are following stock availability at Decathlon Alam Sutera Store. If you wish to order from Decathlon Bekasi/ Mall Taman Anggrek please contact our team: +628174848807 (Bekasi) / +62817730472 (MTA)
This product is currently out of stock or unavailable
stiffness concept on frame ,shaft , T joint increase accuracy.
The isometric frame provides greater tolerance and comfort for shots.
The neutral balance allows you to adapt to different playing styles.
Artencore concept increases stiffness on frame, withstand high string tension.
Racket weight: 89 g
Racket weight is an extremely important factor for every badminton player. Remember to consider:
- How often you play, how injury-prone you are, your body size and your playing style.
The heavier the racket, the more you will gain in power. However, you'll lose speed, which can be a drawback for defensive players, quick volleys and counter attacks.
Racket balance: Even (295MM)
A badminton racket's balance will have a major impact on your game. There are three types of racket balance:
- Head heavy, for power
- Even, for Control
- Head light, for Maneuverability
Racket flex: Medium
Rackets come in different flex options:
- Flexible: These rackets are good for players looking for handling and long shuttlecock trajectories.
- Medium: These rackets are good for players looking for a balance of power and handling.
- Stiff: These rackets are good for advanced/expert players looking for power and precision.
- Extra stiff: These rackets are good for expert players with impeccable technique looking for power.
The composite foam inside the frame increases its sturdiness to make your shots more precise. It also reduces vibrations in the racket to make impacts more comfortable.
High Modulus Carbon
The Japanese carbon fibre used for the 900 racket range is the most rigid currently available on the market. It provides amazing stability and a good repulsion effect on impact.