Two ice-axe loops, ski/snowboard carrying system, helmet carrier.
Thermoformed foam back, ergonomic straps, load adjuster straps and hip belt
Versatile and hard-wearing backpack weighing 990 g.
Ripstop 420D polyamide main fabric, 1600D polyester bag bottom.
Ease of use
Quick and easy access to contents thanks to the large zipped side opening
- Two ice-axe loops.
- Adjustable front ski loop system and storage compartment.
- Adjustable over-the-top strap to compress the bag.
- Side compression straps, can be used to carry skis, sleeping mat, etc. They can also be clipped together at the front of the pack to carry a snowboard or snowshoes.
- Hydration pack compatible: two hooks, drinking tube hole on shoulder strap.
- Grab handle.
- Gear loop on hip belt.
- Mesh helmet carrier.
- Thermoformed foam back, ensuring good carrying comfort and good breathability.
- Inner foam to increase the rigidity of the back, removable to make it more lightweight. It can also be used as a bivouac mat.
- Padded and mesh-lined ergonomic adjustable shoulder straps with adjustable load adjuster straps.
- Adjustable chest strap.
- Padded and mesh-lined ergonomic hip belt for better carrying comfort.
- Two gear loops on shoulder straps.
- A quick-access pocket at the top of the lid, 24 cm x 24 cm with a two-way zip.
- An inner mesh pocket on the inside of the top lid with key hook, 22 cm x 27 cm.
- A zip pocket on the hip belt, 18 cm x 10 cm.
- The top of the bag fastens with a drawcord.
- Large two-way zipped side opening for quick and easy access to the main compartment.
- Height: 55 cm
- Width: 28 cm
- Depth: 20 cm
- Main fabric: Ripstop 420 denier polyamide / Water repellent.
- Bag base fabric: 1,600 denier water-repellent polyester / Extremely durable.